Detoxing the Body with Exercise and Water
Detoxing the body with water and exercise will help you to have a healthy and strong body. Detox with exercise, detox with water. In other words, this is an easy way to detox!
The Base of Life: Water
“Pure Water is the world’s first and best medicine.” Water is a clear chemical with almost no color which is the main part of earth‘s streams, lakes, and ocean. It also doubles up as the fluid present in most living organisms. For one thing, all the cells, organs and tissues in our body use water to regulate the many body functions and temperature. The human body loses water through breathing, sweating, and digestion. So, it’s vital to redeem the water balance in the body. And to do that, we must drink fluids and eat food rich in water.
Detox with Water: Water Empowers Detox
Water is one of the most crucial natural sources of detoxing the body. Apart from the many benefits of water as a hydrating agent, water plays a vital role in detoxing the body. Indeed, water protects the body against toxic metabolic wastes. Thus, it plays a central role in detox with water as listed in the next points. Water:
- Carries nutrients to the cell.
- Aids digestion by forming stomach secretion.
- Flushes body waste.
- Keeps our kidneys healthy.
- Lubricants and cushions our joints.
- Prevents chronic joint diseases.
- Can slow down signs of aging.
- Can also cure glaucoma, wrinkles, and cataract as well.
In addition to detox with water, drinking water has several other benefits.
How Detox with Water Cleanses up Your Body?
The daily amount of water intake varies from person to person. As it depends on how active or not active a person is. And how much they sweat. The Institute of Medicine says a good daily intake is about 3 liters for men and 2.2 for women. Good intake of water helps dissolve minerals and nutrients so that they are more accessible to the body. We can drink water in many ways to gain the most of detox. Detox with water is the oldest and natural detox tool known to man. Also, drinking water in a mixed form with detox elements helps metabolize the system. That, in turn, leads to the faster removal of stored fats and toxins. Therefore, a few useful detox drinks to help renew the system are:
- Fruity Detox Water
- Apple Cinnamon Detox Water
- Strawberry Infused Vitamin Water
- Fat Burning Detox Water
- Cucumber Lemon Detox Water
- Lemon Ginger Detox Water
- Aloe water
The Detoxing the Body Tool for Personal Wellness
Detoxing the body with a bath helps the body through an internal thermal reaction to dump toxins and excess fat. Hydrotherapy only uses water to ease the pain, increase mobility, relieve symptoms. In essence, it makes better the overall functioning of the body. The concept of detox bath is based on Louis Kuhne‘s friction sitz bath. The Detox bath is a hydrotherapy method which is simple and can be easily be done at home. It’s a natural option which uses nothing but water to flush out toxins and wastes. Also, it helps get a healthy and toned body. Detox bath:
- Targets the groin area, which leads to a positive effect on mood, sleep, and energy.
- Directly stimulates the root chakra.
- Helps in low libido and menopausal problems and governs the sexual energy and reproductive organs.
- Boosts metabolism and digestion.
- On the lifestyle front, improves sleep, energy, and mood. Gifts one the clear skin and radiant tone.
Power Foods with High Water Content
The Institute of Medicine says 20% of our water intake comes from food. In fact, fruits and vegetables rich in water content act like an all-rounder meal and drink. They power all the vital minerals, natural sugars, amino acids and vitamins that a fatigued body loses. Few fruits rich in water content that help rehydrate the system are:
- Watermelon – is rich in Vitamin C, lycopene, beta-carotene which protects the body from harmful UV light. It holds 92% water and 8% natural sugar and other vital electrolytes such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, and sodium.
- Grapefruit – has 90% water and 30% calories. It also has limonoids which help in detoxing the body and prevent malignant tumor formation.
- Coconut water – found mainly in baby coconuts consists of 95% water and is a good way to hydrate the body.
The Water Paradox
Food rich in fiber, if taken with water, cleans our bowel system as well. Paradoxically, drinking a lot of water is used for water retention. When we drink enough water, our cells can relax and do their job without holding onto the scarce water. For this reason, many doctors think that proper hydration can prevent arthritis. Also, water reduces swelling and promotes cartilage health. Many sports experts, in fact, recommend water. It’s vital to elite athletes competing for endurance events.
Thus, water is one of the most valued resources of detoxing that cures diseases. Further, it helps to increase low level of libido and flushes fluids from internal organs. So, we should act by using wisdom and drink at least eight glasses of water daily.
Detox with Exercise: The Second Vital Detox Agent
Well, water for sure is of high value. But, exercise is just another critical detox agent. As a result, you can detox with exercise too! The first thing to remember is that exercise is 1 of the 12 to boost up metabolism to burn fat.
With the help of an vast workout plan, the body sweats and breathes. It keeps our muscles strong and boosts aerobatic capacity. Further, exercise offers an endorphin release. The skin also cleanses itself through the process of perspiration. Detox with exercise aids in detoxing the body by reducing the body’s fatty tissue. Also, it helps the body to circulate both the body and lymph. When a person exercises, the sweating helps the kidneys to filter toxins. On the other hand, Yoga helps the body to relax and helps in nurturing positive thinking. Exercise reduces stress and has a relaxing effect comparable to vacation…
Detoxing the Body: Detox with Exercise Can be Very Easy
- Running, Cycling, Dancing help the body to sweat and thus helping the kidneys to flush out toxins.
- Medical experts are stating that exercise produces a substance that purges the body of harmful matters.
- Cardio exercises have the biggest impact on mood and reduce stress.
- Skeletal muscles appear to have a detox effect. When activated, they protect the brain from mental illness.
- Physical exercise is a therapy or co-therapy to reduce depression.
- During exercise, the muscles produce an enzyme. This enzyme clears out a molecule linked to depression.
- The up and down motion of jumping helps the tissues to push out toxins from the body.
- Deep yoga breathing with strong exhaling empties lungs of carbon dioxide.
People who do not exercise much feel sluggish most of the time and are more prone to depression. Also, they are at a higher risk for diseases such as Type 2 Diabetes, high LDL, and cardiac disorders. Swedish medical studies say exercise releases endorphin which enhances positive attitude post exercise. Doctors prescribe exercise as a part of a detox diet. Short and intense exercise has a good effect on rising testosterone level. Also, eating foods rich in protein help to boost testosterone level.
Other Key Benefits of Detox with Exercise are:
- Better Flexibility
- Raised blood flow to the genital area.
- Boosted sexual stamina
- More muscle strength
- Enhanced self-image
- Better bone density
- Max sexual drive
- Raised mood
- Improved sleep
For more details about these other benefits of exercises, check my post ‘Top 7 reasons to do more exercises.’
This could be the Magic Formula for Testosterone Bursts
Testosterone is vital for men. It is crucial to maintain testosterone levels. All in all, it regulates muscle mass and strength, bone density, hair growth, fertility, sex drive, fat distribution, mental health, and energy. Again, you can detox with exercise and you can detox with water. Also, they have a big impact on improving the overall body capacity to boost the testosterone. So a detox drive could be your secret recipe to enjoy the testosterone burst.
Do you want an optimal detox plan?
Creator of the Juicing For Your Manhood programs and the #1 men’s health blog Olivier Health tips main editor. He has developed a new passion for juicing and has done a lot of experiments with foods possessing healing properties. His mission is to teach men to reinvigorate their lives using the power of juicing.
If you like this post, I invite you to click on the red bell icon located in the lower right corner to receive notifications when I publish new articles.
If you have questions for me, you can subscribe to my newsletter and send me an email by replying to the newsletter that you will receive.