Pineal Gland Calcification: Detoxify the Pineal Gland
Are you wondering what pineal gland calcification means? Calcification is the buildup of calcium salts in the pineal gland. In this article, find out what to avoid to stop it and how to detoxify the pineal gland.
We need to ensure a holistic well being of both our body and soul. However, we often neglect the cleansing of the third eye, the pineal gland. It is an opening into the realms of awareness and superior spirituality. However, we often fail to keep the sanctity of the pineal gland. So instead, it is corrupted by the buildup of chemical filth. This filth goes into our body through eating or environmental factors. Calcification is the biggest offender when it comes to pineal gland related problems. But we will help you take a closer look at learning more about this culprit. Read on to learn what it is, how to avoid it and how to detoxify the pineal gland.
What is Pineal Gland Calcification?
Calcification is the buildup of unwanted calcium salts in the body tissue. Thus, pineal gland calcification refers to the slow but sure heap of calcites, around & above the pineal gland. It is firstly meant to be a process for strengthening the bones. However, it can also attack some specific soft tissues and cause them to harden. This is harmful to the well being of the gland in itself and the human body in size.
What Are the Things that Cause Pineal Gland Calcification
The primary compound that aids faster the pineal gland to calcify faster is sodium fluoride. The fluoride is abundant in regular drinking water and is as well present in the toothpaste that we use daily. So all these everyday elements are silently dangerous. A few other things, which cause the pineal gland to calcify are as follows.
- Mercury: Most fish nowadays contain a large amount of mercury. Hence raise of mercury in our system can cause real trouble.
- Caffeine: Jumpstarting the body in the morning with drinks that carry caffeine can soon start sounding like a bad idea. There aren’t strong proof to link caffeine to calcification. But more caffeine intake impacts our sleep. This, in turn, affects the pineal gland.
- Hormones: Dietary Hormones are high-end food products that react negatively and catalyze calcification.
- Processed Food: Processed food is hardly ever right. And calcified pineal gland is just another effect to its cause.
- Refined Sugar: It is true that natural sugar can be, in fact, good for you. But one processed and chemically treated is never beneficial.
- Tobacco: This carcinogen can potentially be fatal. So we strongly suggest that you avoid it.
- Alcohol: Too much drinking can cause the pineal gland to calcify largely as well.
Now, add to this the daily stress the human psyche carries around. Yes, any amount of mental unease can tamper our brain’s electromagnetic composition. And this may lead to adverse effects on the pineal gland calcification. And this pineal gland has various disorders if not treated right.
Diseases Arising due to Pineal gland Calcification
Any disease occurring in or around the pineal gland is of great concern. Hence it may incur long-term implications. Let’s take a closer look at some of the more regularly occurring diseases linked to the Pineal Glands.
- Calcification of pineal gland may lead to corpora aranecea or as it is popularly termed, brain sand. The internal secretions here limit the growth of sexual organs and stunts skeletal growth. This is often mostly in children.
- Pineal gland calcification may also lead to pathogenesis of Alzheimer’s disease. Further, it may reflect an absence of crystallization inhibitors. As a result, certain types of migraines and cluster headaches are abundant because of such calcifications.
- Pineal glands also often incur tumors which are known as pinealomas. It can cause headaches, mental decays, and dementia-like behaviors. And these are very difficult to remove surgically and are often fatal.
- A decrease in the rate of secretion of melatonin or serotonin may cause absurd changes in your sleeping patterns. Also, it may cause severe mood disorders and can often lead to a lack of libido.
Detoxify the Pineal Gland
Detox is a rigorous process that demands attention and discipline. But by following our easy guidelines, you would soon be on your way to a thorough holistic cleansing. And by that, you will be another inch closer to awaken your inner third eye.
Step 1: Stop further Calcification of the Pineal Gland by avoiding these following substances
- Halides: Chemical compounds like bromide, fluoride and chlorine all help calcium crystals to build up. And, that, in turn, favors calcification. So switch to kinds of toothpaste that are free of fluoride for better results.
- Calcium: Go easy on the calcium supplement and do not consume excess calcium. Maintaining a healthy diet would ensure that you are getting your daily required fix.
- Tap Water: Tap water is already calcified to a certain degree. So avoid it and drink distilled or spring water instead.
- Pesticides: Pesticide residue found in mass marketed fruits and vegetables can be bad as well. Therefore, switching to organic food items is a step in the right direction.
- Other Ambient Toxins: Artificial sweeteners, refined sugar, deodorants, dental mouthwash, air fresheners, cleansers. All of these foreign items are toxic to some extent. And any level of toxicity is harmful to the pineal gland.
Step 2: Remove the existing calcification of the Pineal Gland
- MSM: Regulated intake of MSM up to prescribed degree is beneficial to the pineal gland. So one must consume it. However, one should start it slow to adapt the body to this substance.
- Vitamin K1 and K2: Vitamins K1 & K2 can combine with Vitamins D3 & A. They act as detoxifiers that re-establish the enzymatic balances.
- Boron: Intake of a regulated amount of Boron can help to detoxify the pineal gland. It reacts with stored fluoride and helps the calcified tissues resume their softness.
- Iodine: Intake of Iodine offsets the accumulation of calcium. Thus it helps fluorides to flush out of the system over time. However, one should practice moderation to avoid any decay of bone health.
- Chocolates: Raw and dark chocolates and cocoa powder are rich in the right kinds of antioxidants. They come together and stimulate the pineal gland.
- Citric Acid: Citric acid is a great choice to help in the detox process. Limes and lemons or any citrus fruit like oranges are full of it. The acidic nature of the citrus juice fights against the advent of a calcified pineal gland.
- Garlic: Eating garlic does wonders for your pineal gland, immunity system, digestive system, and much more. It is a real superfood. Have it fresh on an empty stomach for best results.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: The new kid on the block that is fast gaining a reputation. The apple cider vinegar is one of the few things that can decalcify your pineal gland.
- Neem extract, Oregano Oil, or Tamarind Pulp are also helpful to detoxify the pineal gland.
- Sleeping properly, calmly, and in total darkness will help with the general health of the pineal gland.
To Wrap It Up
Pineal gland calcification is a serious issue. So you should treat it with urgent concern and healing actions. You must follow the strategy of avoiding elements that cause the pineal gland to calcify further. But you must combine that with elements that can destroy existing calcification. Proper care will enable you to cleanse your pineal gland. What’s more, it will help you unleash the true potential of the third eye. We can realize it in our daily lives. Check this other post to learn about what is the pineal gland and its purpose.
Is this post helping you learn what calcified pineal gland is and the diseases arising due to it? Do you now have other ideas of what to avoid as well as what to take to detoxify it? Perhaps you know some other elements that can detoxify the pineal gland? In short, we want to hear from you! Please feel free to share your thoughts in the comments part below. And do share this post with your friends on the social networks. Help them learn how harmful a calcified pineal gland is and how they can detoxify the pineal gland. And hence unleash the true potential of the third eye.
Creator of the Juicing For Your Manhood programs and the #1 men’s health blog Olivier Health tips main editor. He has developed a new passion for juicing and has done a lot of experiments with foods possessing healing properties. His mission is to teach men to reinvigorate their lives using the power of juicing.
If you like this post, I invite you to click on the red bell icon located in the lower right corner to receive notifications when I publish new articles.
If you have questions for me, you can subscribe to my newsletter and send me an email by replying to the newsletter that you will receive.